Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh So Fabulous Finch

Have you seen the Finch Top and Shorts?
They are gorgeous and the shorts are causing quite a stir.
You can see them here and here and I blogged the construction here and here.


Elsa chose this outfit for her birthday gift. Her measurements put her in the 6 but I made the 8.


The shorts were fine with shortened elastic but the top is a little big................hopefully I will have time to make a smaller one before her special day.


She will grow!


So without further ado
The Finch Top and Shorts by Clever Charlotte!

























































Thanks for stopping by.....
x N

18 comments:

  1. I just love those shorts, especially in black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Camille!
    They are rather fabulous,aren't they?
    x N

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous outfit and those shorts look great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your photography is getting as good as your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is just beautiful and your photots are wonderful!! She makes a lovely model.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cindy!
    I love this outfit so much,if I get time I would love to do a wintery version.
    Wool shorts with stripy tights and boots and velvet top worn over a skivvy?

    Thank you Sarah,we were lucky with the light and the farm yard has some great textures for back drops.

    Thank you Mel,you are sweet!

    I am lucky to have beautiful girls who are happy to model Sharon,Thank you!
    x N

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love it! It really is a fabulous pattern. You have quite the model :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love it! I'm wondering if the largest size would fit me? Alas, NOT likely. She looks like she's a bit chilly though ... does she need a cardigan to match to see her through to Summer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! She looks gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos of a gorgeous girl in a fabulous outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jessica,I am glad you like it!

    I would love to wear the top Inder!,and yes,it was a bit chilly!
    Suffer for beauty!

    Thank you Justine!

    Thank you too Margaret!

    x N

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the top and shorts - they're just perfect together. Wonderfully styled pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's so beautiful and this outfit really suites her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely -- you've definitely convinced me to buy this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh do Susanne! Your little possum will wear it for years!

    ReplyDelete